05 augusti 2008

Brasilian Rythm at Thorskogs Slott.


Sara is from Brasil, Michael is Swedish and the guests came from all over the world.

Sara, you may now kiss the groom!


There were many "happy" tears.


Here they come: Mr. and Mrs. Holmqvist!




I gave the camera to Michael to take a few shots of Sara.

He loved the camera and the camera loved Sara!

Presents for the guests.

Sara & Michael surprised their guests with a first dance that had show-quality...

...and Sara had a surprise for Michael...

SAAAAMMMMBAAAA do Brazil!

...till långt in på natten på Thorskogs Slott.


Thank you, Sara and Michael, for all those wonderful moments with you and your guests. It was so much fun beeing with you - I really enjoyed the Samba!
Photo: www.brigitte.nu

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åh som jag har väntat på att få se dessa bilder - kul att dom hade dansare på festen! Hoppas ni hade skoj!

Kram Jenny

Brigitte Grenfeldt sa...

Har du varit i närheten av en samba orkester nån gång? Som du vet var det en av de varmaste nätterna i år och temperaturen nådde kokpunkten under deras framträdande. Jag lovar - "I had the time of my life" :-P

Anonym sa...

Sweety,

What a gorgeous surprise!!!! I really loved it!!!! Now I'm really curious to see the rest.

I also would like to thank you for all your help and friendship, without you this day would not have been so wonderful as it was.

It was very sad that I couldn't say goodbye when you left - I would like to thank you personally and give you a big hug. But maybe we are going to see eachother again soon.

Big kiss to you and to your assistent.

Talk to you soon,
Sara